Scumbag agent stories

Rave_on on June 15, 2016, 03:36:41 PM
Hi All,

Just had another quarterly inspection from my letting agent which was FUN as usual.  A 20-something bottom feeder with slicked back hair driving a crappy mini with a cheap navy suit wannabe.  To keep us all pepped please share your letting agent scumbag horror stories and let me know, is it true that all property agents are called Matt or Chris and drive minis?

Rave On

Psy on June 19, 2016, 01:07:55 PM
Agents are usually people who've failed in life and have zero talent.  In my last place the heating was completely inadequate for the size of the rooms.  It was just a small electric radiator in each room and half of them didn't work.  When they did they used loads of electricity without much producing much heat, which is weird because all electric processes generate heat. I mean my laptop generated more head than the heaters in the place and it was more economical.

Anyway, we complained about this over and over throughout the winter and they would send some chimp over once or twice, only after threatening them and not before. He drvoe a mini with the company emblem on the side but knew absolutely nothing about anything.  I later found out when I checked his name out on linkedin that he'd only done sport's studies at some rubbish university.  What a failure and completely wasting my time. 

Anyway.... enough agent bashing for today.